Tarpeen Oil (Turpentine Oil):
• Muscles Pain Relief
• Reduces Body Pain
• Excellent Cleaning Agent
• Increases Efficacy of Paints and Varnish
• Useful as a Stain Remover
• Works Well as a Furniture Polish
• Softens Some Paints
Some Of The Uses :
Muscles Pain Relief
Turpentine oil has been used as healing medicine for generations to remedy soreness and muscle pains.
Reduces Body Pain
Turpentine oil is colorless, oily, odorous and flammable and creates a warming sensation when applied to the skin. Many notice an immediate effect after applying, and their pain is reduced within hours. Use a small amount to either massage or swab on the affected area. For best results, apply the oil 3-4 times daily until pain or soreness improves.
• Do not use essential oils or absolutes undiluted; do not apply directly on the skin.
• Keep all oils away from eyes.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
The information is for educational purposes only.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.